Saturday, October 11, 2014

Early Fall in Southern Utah

So  finally got to get out and take some pictures around here to show off the changing leaves.  I love fall!

Another practice in depth of the field.  There are lots of yellow leaves around here, but I love the bright red one from over on campus.

Gorgeous yellow leaves from up on the mountain.

Ok, I did add the lens flair during editing, but I still love this picture of the sun rising over the mountain and highlighting the the hills beyond.

We've had a couple of really pretty sunsets here lately (which is why I wanted an external shutter release, lol).

Another very lovely sunset.

I absolutely love reflection photography, so I'm thrilled with how this picture came out.

And here we'll end with the red leaves from over on campus.  I like the contrast between the red and the green in this picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment