Saturday, August 30, 2014

Photoshoot

So, this past week I have been taking an online photography class so I can learn how to use my digital camera.  Today I went out and took some pictures around the area of the little town where my grandfather grew up.  Here area few of my favorites.


Cedar Breaks


Countryside around Hatch.  I loved the look of the weathered wood out in this field.


In my class, one of the things we learned about was composition, and using lines in our pictures to add interest and direct the viewer's gaze.  I liked the looks of this fence alongside this road.


I love pictures of water.  I thought this pictures of the water under the bridge was pretty cool.


This is the same bridge, but looking from the other side.


This pictures was actually an accident.  I was planning on getting the water in the background, but the thistle turned out pretty cool.


Ok, another flower, but I meant to take this one.  I loved these wild flowers growing there by themselves.

No comments:

Post a Comment