Sunday, September 7, 2014

Photo Shoot, Part 2

So, last weekend I went over the mountain to get some practice in with my camera.  This weekend I stayed in town and went over to campus to try shooting a different type of scenery under different lighting.  I'm not as excited about my results, but I have a few pics to shares.



This is a waterfall feature on campus.  It took quite a few shots to get one I actually liked, and I still have to do some editing work in photoshop after that.

I like the frame of the trees here.  It's still not 100% how I'd like it, but it turned out okay for now.

This is one of the few pictures I really did like.

This bridge doesn't actually go anywhere, but it looks pretty cool in B&W.

 Again, I loved these flowers lined up, but the shot just didn't turn out quite right.  I'm still trying to figure out what's missing.

I loved the shadows and light in this scene.  I played with several variations here, and this was one of the better ones.

This the chapel next the institute building.  I love the steeple sticking out over the trees.  I actually got to use some photoshop skills I already possessed to take out the powerlines that originally crossed through the picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment